Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Key Moments with Kit: Pajama Party

Friday Night: A time for giggling and friends. At least, that's how Friday nights work in this house.


On this particular Friday night, Isabelle, Ruthie, Emily, Molly, Josefina, Wendy, Samantha, Nellie, and Elizabeth were piled on the couch in their pajamas looking at an old catalog. MyLittleMegara had found a bunch of old AG catalogs in a cabinet and was letting us go through them. I was late because I'd been the last one of us to change into her pajamas.


The couch is taller than I am, so I stepped up using a pillow as a step to help me.


Ruthie and Isabelle made room for me so I could see, too.


"Her antlers look so silly," Samantha giggled.

Wendy liked the red and white pajamas the best. Personally, I thought the blue ones looked the coziest, but the pink detailing on them wasn't my favorite thing ever.


I got excited when we got to my page, but was disappointed that this catalog had my "revised" nightie in it. Ugh. Too much pink! I much prefer my sailor style pajamas.


When we finished the first catalog, Wendy went down and grabbed another, this one with a larger than life picture of Saige on it.


I am very glad to be home.


Signed,
Kit Kittredge

2 comments: