Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hello From Us: Addy
Hi!  I'm Addy!  I am a happy member of Aighmi's doll family.


Full Name: Addy Walker

Age: 8

I Like This Time Period: Civil War Era for my stories and fashion, modern times b/c I love jeans and t-shirts!

Hobbies: Gardening, playing with pets, cooking with Josefina.

Three Words to Describe Me: Playful, loyal, generous.

My Closest Friends: Aighmi* & Josefina.


Best advice I've ever gotten: "'We all make mistakes,' Miss Dunn said. 'I suspect you've learned a lesson about friendship.  But you can't make things better by hiding in here.  You need to think about what you stand for and act on it.'"  Addy Learns a Lesson, Connie Porter


I love living here!  I can't really remember my old life, but life here is great!  There are a bunch of other dolls, plus two humans who love us and let us do all kinds of cool things.  Check out the bathtub Aighmi* got us!  I spend as much time in there as I can, washing off the dirt from the garden.



When I write, I think you'll know it's me, since I am the only Addy here!  But just to be on the safe side, I will always sign out, 
Your friend, 
Addy    

2 comments: