Sunday, October 2, 2016

New From Nellie: Family Game Night

Hello, everyone!  I love these pictures from an evening spent with family playing games! MyLittleMegara beautifully decorated my Beauty-&-the-Beast-themed t-shirt!


Isn't it adorable?


After a lot of practice, I am getting better at Bananagrams, which is so fun.  Aighmi*'s Molly is better at it than I am, so I have been practicing a LOT.


I didn't do too badly!  Thanks for reading!
                                                                                                               Nellie O'Malley


4 comments:

  1. I have a question. Does it appear as I am following you??? Cause Im pretty sure I am but, I don't really know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sophia! Thanks for wanting to follow us, anyway. Unfortunately, it doesn't show that you are. Our gadget was broken, but it is fixed now and should work. Have a great day!

      Nellie

      Delete
  2. SOmething seems to be wrong, I can't see the photos from this post :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, Meritre! I wonder why? I hope that it works for you soon!!

    Nellie

    ReplyDelete