Thursday, October 15, 2015

Molly's Route 66 Adventures: Day Five


You'll never guess where we went next: THE GRAND CANYON!


At first I was a little nervous.


It's so big! I'm so small!


But once I started to take pictures...


...I felt much more sure of my footing.


Look, Mom, no hands!


I still didn't want to get TOO close to the edge, though.


MyLittleMegara stayed right behind me so I wouldn't fall.


Boy, I didn't realize just how "grand" the Grand Canyon was!


I thought I could just sit there forever and look at everything.


The canyon has so many layers of depth!


"No, Molly, don't fall in!" Hee hee. Just kidding. :)


Even the sky seems deeper, somehow.


One last picture before we drive to another part of the canyon!


Cape Royal wasn't as exciting as Point Imperial.


There were a lot of trees, though!


Mom thinks this picture makes me look like a White Body, whatever that means.


It looked like a painting!


It was sunnier there.


I got a picture with my camera, too.


When I looked to the right, I saw a cliff with a little window in it!


Suddenly, I felt very brave so I walked up to the edge and took a picture of what was below me.


I loved the way the trees looked!


In honor of Samantha, I decided to climb one myself.


(This wasn't one at the bottom of the canyon, don't worry.)


Then MyLittleMegara wanted to get pictures of me on a big dead tree.


It reminded me of arms and hands, but not in a scary way.


We're about halfway through my trip now!

Gosh and golly!
Olly Molly

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful adventure Molly, you were very brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, missmolly93! I like your name!

      Molly

      Delete
  2. I've been to the grand canyon before! In fact, I think I have pictures at that very same tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! I actually felt like I was standing on the edge...Molly is so brave!!

    ReplyDelete