Thursday, October 1, 2015

Molly's Route 66 Adventures: Day Four


On the fourth day, we went to Zion National Park!


We went exploring and I found this log by the river's edge to sit on.


The sun is so bright out there!


It's much greener there than the ghost town.


I snapped a few pictures before we left.


We hopped on a bus and went to see more cliffs.


The sky was the most beautiful color I've ever seen!


I thought this picture looked really neat.


Trying to get the perfect shot...


... what do you think?


 My camera is so fun!


I bet this would remind Samantha of a stereopticon.


The little cave in the rock looks like an eye!


I decided to go into the shade of a covered bench to look.


Whew, I'm much cooler in the shade. Can dolls sweat?


This trip has been so exciting!


I wonder where we'll go next?

Gosh and golly!
Olly Molly

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Molly, you take wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture number 8 only needs a dragon on that rock to look completely like a fairytale! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'll have to tell Ruthie, she'll love that!

      Olly Molly

      Delete