Saturday, December 31, 2016

Hello From Us: Hollis

Hello, everyone!  I am Hollis Ann.  Aighmi* received me as a birthday present last June, but it wasn't until now that I decided to finally include myself on our blog. I'm like that....I like to think about things, rather than just jump ahead.  Preferably, there should be plently of time to think about EVERY decision.  But then, once I have made up my mind, I jump in with both feet!


Full Name:  Hollis Ann

Age: 10

I Like This Time Period:  I guess I don't really have a preference.  Though I sure wouldn't want to have lived before indoor plumbing!

Hobbies: Being outside, hanging out with my buddies, going to camp in the summer.

Three Words that Describe Me:  Contemplative, loyal, adventurous.

My Three Closest Friends:  Rose Lynn, Addy, Mint Molly


"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller


It is so lovely to be part of Aighmi*s little family!  We have a great time together, and many adventures to share.


When the time comes for me to post, I will close by saying,
Farewell!
Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment