Saturday, December 31, 2016

Hello From Us: Molly

Hello, everyone!  I am Molly, and I had a very full life with a little girl who grew up to have only little boys.  She decided that someone else would have more fun with me, and that is how I came to be part of Aighmi*s family!  I much prefer the company of the other dolls than life in storage, which was VERY boring.  Also, it gave me the beginnings of silver eye, but Aighmi* said that doesn't bother her a bit!


Full Name:  Molly Jean McIntire

Age: 8

I Like This Time Period:  Right NOW!  Because I can dress however I like!

Hobbies: Cuddling, chatting with my new sisters, playing with My Little Ponies, and playing board games.

Three Words to Describe Me:  Grateful, curious, cheerful.

My Three Closest Friends:  Aighmi*, Emily, Mint Molly


"To Molly, the surprise was all the more wonderful because you had to earn it.  It was a discovery to be found only at the end of a long, hard hike.  No one was going to give the surprise away, so Molly didn't ask questions about it.  She was enchanted with the mystery of it all." - Molly Marches On, Valerie Tripp


Since I was given an opportunity at a new life, I want to use it well.  I hope to make everyone feel content and welcomed, and I want to enjoy every moment that I am not in storage!


When i post on this blog, I will sign with
Enjoy!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment