Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hello From Us: Aighmi*s Molly

Hi!  I'm Molly.  I'm Aighmi*s Molly, which may make things a little bit confusing, since the two humans using this blog both have Mollys.  It's not confusing when you live here, though, just fun!

'

Full Name: Molly McIntyre

Age: 9

I Like This Time Period: 1940s for its fashion and history, later 1900s & early 2000s for FANTASY FICTION!!!

Hobbies: Reading, playing with my American Girl dolls, visiting MyLittleMegara's dolls.

Three Words to Describe Me: Bookish, friendly, quietly observant.

My Closest Friend(s):  Aighmi* & Nellie.



"If that's what happened to you when you got to be fourteen, Molly would rather be nine forever." - Meet Molly, Valerie Tripp.


When Aighmi* unintentionally introduced me to fantasy fiction, because she was listening to an audiobook of one of JK Rowling's Harry Potter books, it completely changed my life.  Now, every chance I get, I read any fantasy book I can find.  I LOVE the creatures, and have recently been studying dragons.


There are a couple of ways you will know this is me.  First of all, the people here keep talking about wanting to keep my hair "mint" (which is very strange, because I don't smell any mint,) so I am ALWAYS wearing this outfit.  I will also sign off
Aighmi*s Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment