Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hello From Us: Molly

Hi, everybody! I'm Molly, the doll who started it all. I've been around here for nearly ten years now! Over the years, I've been on lots of adventures with MyLittleMegara and my other AG doll friends. A few weeks ago, all of us sort of had the same idea at the same time: why don't we start a blog like Anna, Meg, and (of course) MyLittleMegara?


Full Name: Molly Jean McIntire

Age: 10 (This is how old I am in doll years, but it's also how old I am in human years... or at least how old I will be at Christmas! Isn't that neat?)

I Like This Time Period: The 1940's. My stories are set then and American Girl dolls' stories are like our pasts. We have memories from them and they help to develop who we are (in most cases, though not always.) For example, I remember when Dad was off in England very clearly, even though I've never met him. Golly, I hope that makes sense. :)

Hobbies: Tap dancing, reading, dreaming, acting

Three Words to Describe Me: Friendly, patriotic, outgoing

My Closest Friend(s): Emily, MyLittleMegara, and my dog, Bennett


"Molly watched Mrs. Gilford sifting some flour through a strainer. She was making a small snowstorm fall right into a bowl on the kitchen table. It looked like fun- you could make a mess but it wouldn't get you into trouble." - Molly Learns a Lesson, Valerie Tripp


I love the story of Cinderella. I've always liked seeing creative takes on the classic story. Some of my favorites are the Disney movies (both animated and live action,) Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine, and hearing Ruthie tell the story. She has a knack for bringing fairy tales to life.


Whenever I post, you'll be able to tell it's me because I'll end by signing off like this:

Gosh and golly!
Olly Molly

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's... a different Molly. I know what you mean! Except for I hate remembering it. I can remember today is my friend's birthday... the friend I never met...


    So I just ignore those memories.
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, other Molly! It can be confusing, can't it? I hope you have a better day, even without your friend. :(

      Molly

      Delete