Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hello From Us: Wendy

By the time Christmas 2007 rolled around, MyLittleMegara wanted a doll who looked like her. Not having a fair skinned curly haired brunette, I (MyAG #13) was chosen instead and I am certainly glad I was! It was so wonderful to be opened up that day and see her excited face.


Full Name: Wendy Natalie Smithens

Age: 11

I Like This Time Period: Modern. They didn't have glittery t-shirts in the 1600's, did they? I do like 1930's fashion as well.

Hobbies: Reading, fangirling (especially over Disney, Once Upon a Time, or anything Peter Pan related.) I used to do ballet and gymnastics  but I don't anymore. I'm sort of considering doing one of them again, though.

Three Words to Describe Me: Gentle, loving, kind

My Closest Friends: Ruthie (we're twins!) and Isabelle and MyLittleMegara and Sugar (my Yorkie.)


"Wendy had lived such a home life that to know fairies struck her as quite delightful. She poured out questions about them, to his surprise, for they were rather a nuisance to him, getting in his way and so on, and indeed he sometimes had to give them a hiding. Still, he liked them on the whole and he told her about the beginning of fairies." - Peter and Wendy, J M Barrie


I was named for Barrie's Wendy (well, really Disney's Wendy but they are very similar) so I suppose it's only natural that I love Peter Pan so much. I would really like to meet a fairy. I truly believe in them, even though some of my sisters *coughcoughJosefinacough* don't agree that they exist.


When I post, you'll see
Hugs and Kisses from Wendy

3 comments:

  1. I read somewhere that little girls are unconsciously looking for dolls that resemble them, and the likeness is mosly the hair, color, lenght and curlyness, maybe even eyecolor. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And today in the morning, I saw wht Beastsbelle posted, new dolls that can be ordered to look like you! :D

      Delete