Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hello From Us: Emily

The plan had originally been for MyLittleMegara to only ever have one American Girl doll. Then AG came out with a British friend for Molly. From then on, all MyLittleMegara could think was "Emily." Every large, boxed gift was thought to be me, but they never were... until Christmas.


Full Name: Emily Jane Bennett

Age: 10 

I Like This Time Period: I like to dress in clothing from the 1940's and use period furniture.

Hobbies: Playing with Yank, gardening, making up puns, school

Three Words to Describe Me: Honest, loyal, contained

My Closest Friend(s): MyLittleMegara, my dog Yank and my good friend Molly




"A clean breeze puffed the curtains. Molly was sprawled on the floor on her stomach. Emily was sitting up with her back straight against Molly's bed. Emily always sat up straight. She never sprawled. She never took up too much room. But she wasn't stiff and silent anymore. Spring buds were opening up in the sunshine and Emily was, too." - Happy Birthday, Molly!, Valerie Tripp


I actually like school. I think that numbers are quite spiffing and I enjoy coming up with solutions to problems about them. I also enjoy coming up with puns. It makes me very happy indeed when I can make any of my adopted sisters laugh.


You'll know I'm the one posting when you see
Cheerio!
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Emily has a really pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's Molly's Polka Dot Dress. I got it when it was still available from American Girl in 2011. It's one of my favorite AG dresses and I think it looks lovely with Emily's eyes.

      Delete