Saturday, June 27, 2015

Hello From Us: Josefina

Aren't grandparents the best? I was purchased to be a decoration in MyLittleMegara's grandparents' home along with my table and food. They never did display me but soon I had a new human: MyLittleMegara.


Full Name: Josefina Maria Montoya

Age: 12

I Like This Time Period: Modern. I'm much more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than anything else.

Hobbies: Cooking, tennis, playing with my "sisters."

Three Words to Describe Me: Energetic, caring, tomboyish

My Closest Friends: MyLittleMegara, my pets, and (despite our differences) Elizabeth. my BFF


"Faster and faster she ran, out of the village, up the road to the ranch, toward the house, until she came to the orchard. She climbed up into her favorite apricot tree." - Happy Birthday, Josefina!, Valerie Tripp


I really, really like to cook. I think it's probably because I've always been around food, even when I was in storage at MyLittleMegara's grandparents' house. I also really like to play tennis. I'm not the best player in the world but I've really improved since I started playing around 4 years ago.


I probably won't post very often (I'd rather be outside than sitting in front of a computer) but when I do, you'll see
Adios!
Josefina M

2 comments:

  1. I prefer jeans and t-shirt, too! :)
    But sadly I'm a terrible cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm supposed to be from 1824... BLECH! Too many skirts! I used to be a bad cook, but I've practiced a lot since then. MyLittleMegara is a terrible cook, too. Unless you want scrambled eggs... she's good at those.

      Josefina M

      Delete