Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello From Us: Nellie

Hello, my name is Nellie.  I only recently moved here to live with Aighmi* & MyLittleMegara & their dolls.  This is a wonderful place to live!


Full Name: Nellie O'Malley

Age: 8

I Like This Time Period:  I am not sure.  I am most familiar with the early 1900s, but would be happy to learn more about this modern time, too.

Hobbies: Climbing trees, doing useful things and making crafts, and spending time with my new family.

Three Words to Describe Me: Curious, helpful, cheerful.

My Closest Friends: My heart sister Samantha, Aighmi*, and Aighmi*s Molly.


"I wish you could see me now, Mam, thought Nellie. You'd say I am the luckiest girl in the world." - Nellie's Promise, Valerie Tripp


I love to be outside!   You can see that from these pictures, of course.  If I can't be making something or helping someone, then I want to be up in a tree and enjoying fresh air.  I only just arrived here a few weeks ago, so I am still figuring everything out about this new world of mine.  It is such an exciting place, and I have already been on several adventures...and I can't wait to tell everyone all about them!


When I write, you will know, because I will proudly sign my name,

Nellie O'Malley

2 comments:

  1. She's such a beautiful doll, I think she is my favourite of the girls so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Meritre! I am so flattered that you like me!! I hope to be able to post all of my adventures on here soon!! --Nellie O'Malley

    ReplyDelete