Friday, July 3, 2015

Hello From Us: Elizabeth

When MyLittleMegara got Wendy, she very nearly chose to ask for Elizabeth instead. Wendy came home instead of me and that ended up being wonderful because both of us are family members now.


Full Name: Elizabeth Constance Cole

Age: 12

I Like this Time Period: I love colonial dresses, but I also love Alice in Wonderland so the 1800's, I guess? But then I also love modern clothes... please, don't make me pick!

Hobbies: Figure skating, caring for my many cats, reading

Three Words to Describe Me: I can't possibly do this quickly... I'm an INFJ, and as such I am a walking contradiction and complication!

My Closest Friends: Josefina, my cats, and MyLittleMegara


"'Perhaps,' said Elizabeth, "But I like the way it is here, where people are independent and can work hard and make their lives better.'" - Very Funny, Elizabeth!, Valerie Tripp


I don't know if anybody reading this knows anything about the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) test, but I'm an INFJ. We are the most rare type, making less than 2% of the population and are somewhat complicated. Most people have a hard time understanding how our minds and hearts work, which is part of why it is so cheering to me to have a friend like Josefina. She does everything she can to make sure she understands how I'm feeling.


I probably won't post very often, but if I do I shall end with
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment