Friday, July 3, 2015

Hello From Us: Ruthie

MyLittleMegara hadn't been planning on getting any more AG dolls after Wendy. She had four and she liked them all very much. Then Kit's collection was expanded to include her best friend, and she couldn't resist the curly haired charms of the new doll. That was me... Ruthie!


Full Name: Ruth Ann Smithens

Age: 11

I Like This Time Period: Modern and the 1930's. Modern because of all of the fairy tale retellings we have now and the 1930's because of my stories and the fashions.

Hobbies: Watching movies, writing, dressing up, daydreaming, telling stories

Three Words to Describe Me: Generous, ladylike, romantic

My Closest Friends: Wendy, my twin; MyLittleMegara; and Coconut (the sweetest puppy ever!)


"Ruthie struggled to say what she had in her head. 'I don't really believe  that life always works out like fairy tales do,' she said slowly, 'and the wishes-come-true and the happy endings aren't the only reasons I like fairy tales. I like them because they show that no matter what happens to us, it's how we act along the way that matters. We still get to choose what kind of people we want to be.'" - Really Truly Ruthie, Valerie Tripp


My favorite color is purple. I like it for a lot of reasons, but one of the reasons is that traditionally, purple is the color of royalty. As you've seen, I like to pretend that I am a princess. My favorite princess is Snow White because we look similar and I admire her kindness.


Whenever I post, I will close with
Really Truly Ruthie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment