Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hello From Us: Samantha

After Isabelle, apparently, MyLittleMegara was perfectly set. No more AG dolls needed... or so she thought. My old human had decided she didn't want me any more and she took me to a thrift store. I was so sad, sitting on that shelf with a Josefina doll who snubbed me... until MyLittleMegara saw me. Now I have a new home with new sisters (including a Josefina who does not snub me!) and I couldn't be happier.


Full Name: Samantha Mary Parkington

Age: 9

I Like This Time Period: Victorian! I love the frilly fashions and furniture.

Hobbies: Playing the violin, climbing trees, playing with my sisters and my dog

Three Words to Describe Me: Nice, loyal, spontaneous

My Closest Friends: MyLittleMegara, Nellie, Aighmi*, Jip


"[Samantha] was angry now. She was very angry. And when Samantha was angry she was not likely to sit still." - Samantha Learns a Lesson, Susan S Adler

 

I like bright colors like purple and pink and I like to make music. I'm not very good at playing the violin yet, but Isabelle told me that when I get better she'd love to dance while I play it. I also like learning about Ancient Egypt and have ever since the first time I went to the museum.


I'm going to end my posts with
- Miss Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment