Saturday, July 4, 2015

Hello From Us: Isabelle

It was a long time before MyLittleMegara got another AG doll... almost three years, actually! She was happy with her six dolls and didn't even really have a want list. Then the GOTY 2014 was launched and she fell head over heels in love. Luckily, her grandparents came through once again and I was a very exciting birthday present.


Full Name: Isabelle Anne Palmer-Bjorgman

Age: 13

I Like This Time Period: Modern! I do like vintage inspired modern outfits... peter pan collars, stuff like that, but I'm happiest here, in the 2010's. I have been known to borrow a dress from Molly or Ruthie and pair it with sneakers and a jacket...

Hobbies: Sewing/ fashion design, dance, collecting Tangled memorabilia

Three Words to Describe Me: Passionate, creative, intelligent

My Closest Friends: MyLittleMegara, Wendy, Aighmi*


"When I opened the door, I felt as if I were stepping into a cave filled with treasure, like the one in the story 'Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.' Only instead of chests of gold coins and jewels, there was a whole wall filled with bolts of fabric in all sorts of colors and patterns." - Designs by Isabelle, Laurence Yep


As you've seen, I really, really like to sew. I actually made the overalls I'm wearing! They were really easy to make... I drafted the top, pocket, and straps and modified a pattern I got here for the shorts.


I probably will post style guides and things like that, which I will end with
To the stars,
***Isabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment